Chemical Water Hub and Header Laterals Distributor for Water Treatment and Water Filtration
|FOB Price:||US $10-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/Year|
|Transport Package:||Bulk or Bundle or Container or as Customer Require|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Hub and header laterals
- Usage: Industrial Filter
- Style: Tube
- Certification: CE, GS
- Slot Size: 0.01-12mm
- Application: Water Well, Oil Well Usage Screen
- Trademark: HUADONG SCREEN
- Origin: Henan
- Type: Hub and Lateral
- Motive Force: Pressure
- Performance: Sophisticated Filters
- Outer Diameter: 30-600mm
- End Connection: Thread Coupling, Flange, Plain Beveled
- Filter Rating: 27%-56%
- Specification: Length: 1-6m
- HS Code: 7306110000
1. Introduce of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
Wedge wire lateral assemblies, also called header lateral assemblies, are assemblies of horizontal herring bone style wedge wire screen laterals and vertical secured round hub. The V wire screen lateral distributor has inherent even pattern, which is made of stainless steel, hastelloy alloy steel and other alloy steels. The V wire screen lateral distributor has various slot size, wire size and diameters to suit common or customized applications.
Stainless Steel Hub And Header Laterals promote even distribution while also avoiding flow/pressure concentrations. Each header lateral consists of a series of screen laterals connected to a central header to provide uniform flow within a vessel containing treatment media. Header laterals can be used to either distribute inflow or collect flow, depending on their location within a vessel.
2. Structure of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
Hub Laterals can be designed for disc head vessels enabling the system to collect completely to the bottom of the vessel.
Header Laterals design are also available for flat bottom vessel distributor or collector applications.
Systems can be designed to accommodate side, center, top or bottom inlet piping.
Integral backwash systems can be designed for any hub and header lateral for fast effective and efficient cleaning.
Connections of the laterals can be flanged or threaded. All systems are designed for effective liquid or solid retention in a wide range of applications including exchangers, clay and sand filtration applications, carbon towers and power plants with water systems
3.Specifications of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
|Material||Galvanized low carton (LCG), stainless steel (304,316 etc.)|
|Wedge Wire (mm)||Width : 0.75 1.50 1.80 2.30 3.00 3.30 3.70|
0.70.75*1.5, 1.0*2.0,1.5*2.5, 1.5*2.5, 2*3, 2.3*3, 3*5
|Support Rod (mm)||Width : 1.00 1.80 2.00 3.00 4.00 5.00|
|Height : 2.00 2.50 3.00 5.00 6.00 8.00|
|Branch Quantity(pcs)||4, 6, 8, 10, as client's requirement|
|Nomional Diameter||According to the flow raiting and the vessel diameter|
|Width||Width Up To 2.5 meters|
|Length||lengths up to 6 meters.|
|Slot size||0.01,0.02,0.05,0.1 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30,....., 3.00mm also achieved upon request.|
|Note||Other specifications can be customized according to your requirement|
4.Advantage of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
Uniform slot, easy to penetrate,no leakage of resin or material
2. High opening area, high flow area which can meet large flow requirement
3. Large liquid distribution area and uniform distribution
4. Diversified structure which can meet the requirements of the container
5. High pressure tolerance and Temperature resistance of branch pipe
6. High quality material ensures the longer life
,having good wear-resisting and corrosion resistance
8. High efficiency and high performance
9. Easy to move and install
10. Easy and convenient operation
11. Strong body
12. Reduce the abrasion of the pump.
13. Extend the life span of well.
5. Application of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
Wedge wire screen lateral pipe for water distributors are made from V shaped profile wire, with an unique welding process, offering great strength, precision, long service life and a wide range of applications in the field of process, engineering such as sugar juice filtration, waste water treatment, crude oil and natural gas production and vessel internals solving problems of solid / liquid and solid / gas separation, filtration of oils, greases, paints, food products, water, fuels, liquid cooling agents, chemicals etc.
Stainless Steel Wedge Wire Hub and Header Lateral Distributor is widely used in the under draining applications with the features of effective filtering and screening performance. Wedge wire lateral assemblies are a typical screen type used in the under draining.
For water and oil well, the screen are recommend in the following situations:
1. Formations comprising small or fine particles.
2. Water wells where gravel packs are to be installed.
3. Thin aquifers.
4. Small-diameter wells.
5. Wells that need to developed.
6. Custom-made of the Chemical Water hub and header laterals distributor for water treatment and water filtration
Stainless steel wedge wire screen header laterl also avoiding flow/pressure concentrations. The non-plugging hub style design is ideal for accommodating disc head vessels. Made to your specification of size, open area and material, you can expect easy maintenance and exceptional long-term durability. We can builds hub laterals to your specifications for material, wire and rod size as well as open area.
We build header laterals to your specifications for material (stainless steel options or alloys), wire and rod size, and open area to accommodate your media retention and flow-rate requirements. We also drill the proper size and number of holes for backwash systems.
Welcome to Our Factory!